We’re buried in e-mails! All due to an unprecedented number of Success Margin subscribers from around the world overwhelmingly wanting more Headline Shortcuts!

Apparently, my dear subscribers recognize the enormous and irreplaceable importance of the headline.

I’m very pleased! I love it when my readers “get it”!

Please understand this key point. Without a great headline, your promotion is doomed.

“75% of the buying decisions are made at the headline alone.” Who said so? The late, great, John Caples, author of the wonderful book, Testing Advertising Methods.

Today we’ll cover the amazing sales power of what I call the “Visualize It” headline technique.

Here are some headline examples which illustrate this powerful technique:


Imagine…You a Millionaire Publisher!


Imagine…You on Top of the Best-Seller List!


Imagine… You a Millionaire Real Estate Developer!


Picture This… You Open Your Mail Box and Find it Stuffed with Hundreds of Orders! Welcome to the World of Mail Order Marketing!


Imagine… Sipping Pina Coladas on the Sun Drenched Beaches of Beautiful St. Barts Where There’s Always a Gentle Breeze and the Most
Difficult Decision You Face All Day is Which 5- Star Restaurant You’ll Choose for Dinner!


Picture Yourself in a Committed, Loving Relationship with the Partner of your Dreams!


Picture Yourself at the End of Your Speech Experiencing the Entire Audience Spontaneously Giving you a Standing Ovation!


The key to a successful “Visualize It” headline is this. Your particular niche audience must closely identify with and relate to what you present.

Here is the question I strive to answer before I start writing a word. What’s the biggest dream (or one of the biggest dreams) the majority share within my niche audience?

Every person, of course, has dreams. Whether they are entrepreneurs, doctors, professionals, artists, speakers, writers, or technical people, such as computer technicians.

Your job is to discover what your audience dreams about in the vivid fantasy life we all have.

Once you have struck the right emotional chord with your audience that resonates, you are 90% of the way to a huge multi-million dollar success. The other 10% is to prepare body copy that amplifies the promise within the headline.

Are you getting this headline stuff? Is it clear to you?

Please let me know how you are getting on with this topic. Trust me. Every minute you spend developing your headline skills will pay off for you big time!

Watch for the next issue of The Success Margin. I’ll cover another powerful Headline Shortcuts (Part III). This has made many of my clients very wealthy indeed. And if you apply it, it will do the same for you. I call it Ways To/Reasons Why…